Our Commercial Fleet team plays a key role in the Shaganappi GM family. They are often the first people our clients meet to discuss their complete Fleet needs. With customer service a priority, having a professional, friendly, and dedicated Fleet team is very important to us.
Earn a solid income leasing not only GM products but other brands in the Calgary area. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your clients, this role could be a great fit.
• Prospect new business through cold-calls, regular follow-ups and building customer relationships
• Works with clients to manage vehicle fleets by maintaining working knowledge of each account’s business requirements and ensuring the fleet meets those needs.
• Prepares sales or lease quotes that ensure profitable sale and customer satisfaction
• Closes sales or lease deals accurately using proper procedures
• Ensuring units are prepared for delivery by listing work to be done and following up with the shop to ensure quality of work is completed on time.
• Addresses after-sales questions and concerns, and ensures unit is prepared for on-time delivery
What you need to succeed in this role:
Please Note: A variety of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates
• Knowledge of potential customers in sales territory
• Understanding of light & heavy-duty (HD) trucks and their applications
• 4-5 years in “full-service” leasing of various vehicles
• Knowledge of Calgary’s customer base.
• Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle – Class 5
• Ability to prospect and cold-call new customers and up-sell products
• Easily builds rapport and relationships with people at all levels
• Strong negotiation, listening, and closing skills
• Shows assertiveness, persuasiveness, and initiative
• Regularly sets / meets priorities and long term goals
• Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet
• Ability to learn in-house computer programs
• Ability to work independently
Why choose Shaganappi GM?
• Support of a multi-divisional, Calgary company in business for over 30 years
• GM Corporate sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
• Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
• Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
• A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base
• The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
Jamie Price - Fleet Manager