1. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
2. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher and data plan rates apply. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
4. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, three territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca/terms. “SiriusXM,” the SiriusXM logo, channel names and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and are used under license.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA 1.0, WPG 1.0 and WPC 1.1 (Qi) compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see www.chevrolettotalconnect.ca.
6. 17 Before making a lane change, always check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. 18 Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
8. 3 Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
9. 19 Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles can transmit all crash data.